As used in this policy, the terms “using” and “processing” information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates within Hong Kong or internationally.
Information Collection and Use: Personally Identifiable Information
- In the course of using the Site and Services, you may provide us with personally identifiable information, which refers to information that identifies you personally would enable someone to contact you directly or describes your relationship with Floren Gallery (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, date of birth, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address, postal address and other preferences you choose to provide us. We use your Personal Information primarily to provide and improve the Site and Services and to respond to your inquiries and process and complete your transactions.
- We may also request you to provide certain information, such as your personal preferences, which is typically considered as “Non-Identifying Information” because it cannot by itself be used to contact or identify you.
- We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) primarily to provide and improve the Services, to process and complete your orders and respond to your inquiries.
- Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers in a way that enables you to be identified. But, the same items of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-Identifying information (for example, your age). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other Floren Gallery users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Site and Services and to analyze and understand how our Site and Services are used.
- We also use your Personal Information to contact you with Floren Gallery marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. Please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or contact us through the Contact Us page or the email address indicated at the end of this policy, if you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us.
Log Data. When you visit the Site, whether as a Member or a non-registered user just browsing (any of these, a “Floren Gallery User”), our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, ads you click on during your use of the Site, your viewing preferences, bookmark habits and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and for the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Site’s functionality and user-friendliness and to better tailor the Site to our visitors’ needs. For example, some of this information is collected so that when you visit the Site again, it will recognize you and serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests. We also use this information to verify that visitors to the Site meet the criteria required to process their requests.
MAKING PURCHASES VIA THE SITE
If you purchase a work via the Site, we request certain Personal Information from you. You must provide contact information such as first and last name, address, city, email and phone number and financial information such as credit card type, credit card number, expiration date and CVV2. We use this information for billing and remittance purposes and to fulfill your orders, as applicable. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Floren Gallery Members. When you register for the Site and create an Account, your Personal Information (including, but not limited to, your name) will be publicly viewable via the Site. We recommend that you guard your sensitive information and we encourage you to think carefully about what information you post via the Site.
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to help facilitate our Services, to provide our Services on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, payment processing, billing and shipping services, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Site’s features) or to assist us in analyzing the usage of our Site and Services. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. Floren Gallery cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as in our sole discretion. we believe it is necessary and appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Floren Gallery or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Business Transfers. Floren Gallery may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
To completely delete all the provided Personal Information for Floren Gallery you must contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org. If you completely delete all such information, your account may be deactivated. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
The security of your Personal Information is important to Floren Gallery But remember that no 100% secure method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) via the Site, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). In some cases, we also encrypt sensitive information where it is stored on our systems.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or notable posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
OUR POLICY TOWARD CHILDREN
This Site is not directed to children under 18 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit an advertiser by “clicking on” a banner ad or other type of advertisement, or click on another third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. We do not perform control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer to collect data or solicit personal information from you. These other sites adapt different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Floren Gallery respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is Floren Gallery’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.